Web/Mobile Application Developer
AppTask is a leading international mobile enterprise solutions powerhouse established in 2010, proudly based in Hong Kong, with regional offices in Shanghai and Singapore. We help local and multinational corporations turn ideas into reality through cutting-edge mobile technology. We have currently launched over 500 mobile apps worldwide.
Besides the tailored solutions, we also built our award-winning products such as TeamNote, Evention and MPub to create premium user experience, which bring us high recognition and affirmation throughout the industry.
TeamNote, in particular, the flagship product has been continuously recognized by the market with local and international awards, contests since it’s launched, including APICTA, Asia Smartphone App Contest, Red Herring and ICT Awards. Also, TeamNote was featured on Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Tech in Asia, and 36Kr as one of the most promising startups in Asia. In 2015, TeamNote received huge support by renowned Silicon Valley's Y Combinator and officially launched globally in San Francisco.
- Design, implementation, deployment and diagnose problems of iOS/ Android applications
- Work closely with project team and clients to ensure requirements are met
- Brainstorm and idea contribution are preferred
- Learn and share knowledge and experience with teammates.
- Diploma or Degree in computer science / IT or related field
- Strong knowledge in C/C++ programming and OO concept
- Experience in iOS/Android development is usually a strong plus
- Good analytical skills, as well as good communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and able to work under pressure
- Passion, self-motivated in software development
- Demos are welcome during interview
- 1 years’ experience, fresh graduates are also welcome
- Most important requirement “Love and share what you create”
Please send your CV and cover letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org