BlackDoors - A Home Sharing Platform by 5-Star Hoteliers. We are a group of techies & 5-star hoteliers who handpick and verify the best homes in the city operated by local hosts. We apply hotel hospitality to the experience where guests can enjoy 24 hour concierge, guaranteed clean listings, linens & essential toiletries as well as other awesome hotel-perks such as gym, business centre access, airport pick up, delivered meals, laundry, etc. So what you would expect from a hotel, you can expect from us!
- Collaborate closely with our Product & Engineering Team to define and implement simple elegant design solutions
- Design and continuously improve on product wireframes, prototypes, mockups to effectively communicate design ideas with the team
- Translate design ideas into executable designs for web and mobile platforms
- Help establish consistent interactions and experiences across multiple products
- Create pixel perfect designs for all existing and upcoming web content including statics sites, marketing landing pages as well as EDMs.
- Work with brand experts to ensure designs align with branding guidelines
- Involve in design thinking, usability testing and other UX related research to understand user’s frustrations first hand
- An undeniable & strong portfolio
- Proven (3-4 years) UX/UI design experience with web & mobile applications
- Experience working in an agile environment and love for the startup atmosphere
- Solid skills in creating wireframes and prototypes efficiently
- Proficiency in your visual design and wire-framing tool set: Ps, Ai, Xd, OmniGraffle, Sketch, Affinity, Invision, Zeplin...etc.,
- Up-to-date knowledge in current UX/UI trends, technologies and techniques and the drive to stay current and learn
- Bachelor’s Degree (in design/related disciplines)
- Fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Working Hours (per week)
HK$23,000 - 25.000 per month
Please click HERE to apply for the job.