AppTask is a leading international mobile enterprise solutions powerhouse established in 2010, proudly based in Hong Kong, with regional offices in Shanghai and Singapore. We help local and multinational corporations turn ideas into reality through cutting-edge mobile technology. We have currently launched over 500 mobile apps worldwide.
Besides the tailored solutions, we also built our award-winning products such as TeamNote, Evention and MPub to create premium user experience, which bring us high recognition and affirmation throughout the industry.
TeamNote, in particular, the flagship product has been continuously recognized by the market with local and international awards, contests since it’s launched, including APICTA, Asia Smartphone App Contest, Red Herring and ICT Awards. Also, TeamNote was featured on Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Tech in Asia, and 36Kr as one of the most promising startups in Asia. In 2015, TeamNote received huge support by renowned Silicon Valley's Y Combinator and officially launched globally in San Francisco.
- Conduct day-to-day project progress tracking, status updates and coordination as required
- Assist in project plan review, project timeline management, budget and resources management, etc.
- Coordinate of project related tasks, include project administration, user coordination, vendor coordination, data entry, record update and logistics/disposal arrangement
- Degree holder
- 1-years experiences is a MUST
- Strong time management, problem solving and analytical skills
- Well organized, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Self-motivated, strong common sense, negotiation skills with persuasive power
- Most important requirement “Love and share what you create"
Please send your CV and cover letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org