Machine Learning Software Engineer (Part-time)
SOCIF Limited is a B2B technology startup specializing in vehicle AIoT solutions such as in-bus lidar-based passenger counting system (PCS), Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) service for the passenger transit industry. With SOCIF's edge computing technology, the cost of implementing large-scale in-vehicle AI solutions is 70% lower than the current market offerings comparatively. SOCIF serves the transportation and logistic sector in Hong Kong and the Asia Pacific regions with clients ranging from the governments, metro railways, property developers, tertiary institutes to fleet operators.
SOCIF has a strong reference in serving the public transport sector by handling thousands of real-time vehicle data, assisting in city transport and traffic planning, and serving millions of daily passengers as a flexible and specialized vehicle AIoT solution partner.
- Assist in R&D project as assigned
- Prepare training data preparation, develop deep learning algorithms and deep learning models training
- Develop computer vision algorithms and corresponding hardware implementation
- Support hardware engineer to develop product prototypes
What we are looking for:
- Certificate or Diploma in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines
- Experience in OpenCV and computer vision and image processing.
- Excellent programming skills in Python, C/C++, CUDA or other GPGPU is a plus
- Familiar with Tensorflow or Pytorch
- Experience in the embedded system, GPS and UWB is a plus.
- Good command of Cantonese, fair command of English in reading and writing
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
16 hours / week
HKD 65 / month
Please send your CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com