• You will need to be someone that thrives in a very fluid environment, eager to roll up your sleeves to DIY and regularly work outside of your comfort zone.
• You are obsessed with structure and good UX and you are ready to disrupt your old ways of working and work in a lean startup environment.
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Proven working experience in software development (at least one year)
• Working experience in iOS development
• Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
• A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
More about Ozmo and Groking Lab
Ozmo is Groking Lab’s first project and is a smart cup and app that work together which monitors and reports on the user's daily water and coffee intake informing the user on their beverage consumption and hydration levels.
Ozmo accommodates to your needs wherever you are, at home, work and even on the go. Ozmo aims to inspire people to be healthier by taking control of their water and coffee intake everyday. We give them simple, intuitive tools to be more aware of their drinking behaviors to encourage a well-sustained lifestyle.
Groking Lab is a tech start-up focusing on empowering people to take the initiative in leading a well-balanced lifestyle. Founded by a bunch of passionate entrepreneurs who are fond of connected devices. Groking Lab was established in Hong Kong this year and is currently a sister company of the innovative design house, Wings Product Workshop.
Stay tuned with us for updates on our product, www.ozmo.io