Internship - Business Development Scheme
Established in 2011 in Hong Kong, CardApp was the first incubatee of Mobile Internet graduated from Hong Kong Science Park, focusing on the eco-system development and operation of smart communities. Now the headquarters of CardApp is located in Hong Kong, and its R&D center is in Shenzhen, China. The communities served by CardApp are all over Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, China, including residential estates, office buildings, shopping malls, hotels and campuses. The one-stop innovative solutions with mobile technology provided by CardApp integrate software, hardware and services, and support the whole life-cycle of each property.
1. Assist in identifying market needs and formulating marketing strategies
2. Assist in business development with potential clients and partners
3. Explore resources and opportunities for new business cooperation
4. Plan and coordinate marketing and promotion events
5. Communicate with internal and external parties to create innovative ideas for new solutions and business models
45 hours per week