Internship (2 Months)
AlgoBlocks is a highly intuitive no-code tool that enables individual investors to make sophisticated and automated trades in DeFi – including highly coveted “arbitrage trades”. Think of us as the “Zapier” for DeFi trading to put together blocks of algorithms that form instructions for trade(s). Traders can also be part of a larger trading community to learn and earn by sharing their winning algorithms with other traders.
AlgoBlocks is looking for an intern for 2 months with 16 hours commitments per week. This position will unpaid but there will be a stipend that may be paid at the completion of the internship. The person should be located in Hong Kong with a valid work permit.
- Immersion into a disruptive DeFi startup in Hong Kong.
- Strong interest or experience in cryptocurrency trading. DeFi (Decentralized Finance) experience is a plus.
- Currently studying a bachelor degree at HKUST in a technical subject.
- Ability to learn quickly and work efficiently. The key is to work smart not just working hard.
- A good concise communicator. (Communicate in the most simple and short language possible)
- Powerpoint, Word processing Skills [Must Have]
- Experience with Zoom, Google Meets [Must Have]
- Ability to make a homepage using a homepage builder such as Carrd, Strikingly, Webflow [Will be considered favorably but not a must have]
- Rapid prototyping and no-code tools such as Figma, Bubble, Bravo Studio [Good to have]
16Hrs per Week (2 Full-Days or 1 Full Day and 2 Half Days)
Voluntary (Stipend can be considered for merit and the successful completion of the internship)
Email your resume to email@example.com