Hardware Development Engineer
D-Engraver Technology limited is an“academicism”background company founded by HKUST Alumni, students and Professor. We share the crazy motivation and tread the idea of iterative sustainability as the main theme to run the company. Keep developing emerging technologies to subtly solve social problems and reshape a more efficient industry structure is our shared value. Nowadays, we focus on the innovation of Blockchain basal technology and aims to make a brand-new database solution. Join a team of brilliant minds and business rock stars who are building D- Engraver to fulfil the passion, dream, and faith in technology.
20 hours or above per week
- Passionate about hardware production.
- Creative in solving practical problems.
- Have experience in MCU development.
- Good at C++, NodeJS, Python programming is a plus.
- Having experience in developing project that includes network communication functions is a plus.
- Having experience in hardware mass production is preferred.
- Design hardware functions according to actual needs.
- Select modules according to functions and integrate them on the MCU.
- Programming the MCU to realize desired functions.
- Communicate with hardware manufacturers and develop machine specifications for mass production
- Test the produced hardware.
HK$ 75 per hour
Please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org