Breer is a craft beer brand based in Hong Kong, aiming to revolutionise the beer industry. By collecting unsold, uneaten, and surplus bread to brew local craft beer, the brand pioneers the concept of sustainable drinking. Breer makes beer that does good, tastes better. Founded by a group of undergraduate students from HKUST, Breer has, since inception, saved more than 2000 kilograms of food wasted and brewed over 6000L of beer.
The Growth Leads will be working closely with the Breer Team to lead various strategic initiatives and business development efforts:
- Overseeing B2B vendor outreach and communication,
- Being responsible for customer engagement activities and events,
- Supporting activities of the Communications & Marketing team,
- Managing and coordinating special events related to specific initiatives, and,
- Ideating and implementing growth strategies for the brand.
Qualifications and Requirements
- No minimum amount of experience in a related position, we are looking for creative, adaptable, and proactive members!
- Passion for sustainability and building impact-driven brands.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills in English (Cantonese or Mandarin is an added advantage).
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required.
- Added bonus if you’re a beer geek!
To apply for the job position, email your resume and any other relevant information to email@example.com.