A blockchain based gamified engagement solution for Corporates and SMEs owners to reward and recognize their staff. Quokka also provides engagement analytics to enhance insights discovery within firms
- Creating UI/UX design as well as actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with CTO to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- You will also be involved in defining roadmaps for the new features being introduced. Prefers an artistic and entrepreneurial mind set.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Knowledge of Python and Django
Please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org