Event & Sales Assistant
OnTheList is a pioneer concept of Members-Only Flash Sales where High-Ends & popular lifestyle brands offer past-seasons items to buy at an exclusive price without jeopardizing a pleasant customer experience.
Launched in January 2016 in Hong Kong, OnTheList was born out of a shared passion for fashion, luxury and good deals. Disenchanted by the bazaar sales in Hong Kong, Delphine and Diego set out to offer a pleasant Flash Sales experience for everyone. By combining the best deals and attractive brands, OnTheList provides the best shopping experience.
In 3 years, we have reached over 170K members in Hong Kong which are solely invited by emailed QR code to a specific location within a 3 or 4-days event. OnTheList collaborates with inspired brands such as Marc by Marc Jacobs, Ted Baker, Dr. Martens, Kenzo, Clarins to mention few. This year we’ve significantly boosted our online business with weekly flash sales and successfully launched our first flash sales in Singapore. We’re quickly growing the team, come & meet us!
Job Description:The Event / Sales Assistant(s) will provide assistance before, during, and after the events to the Operations Team.
This position will involve customer service, sales support, merchandising, as well as other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Take a closer look
- Assist in all pre and post event preparation (set-up, takedown, stock-taking, receive and repack merchandise)
- Work on venue set-up and in-store Visual Merchandising to create the best shopping environment
- Act as frontline support to customers—answer customer enquiries, provide sales support, customer service etc.
- Assist with other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Reflect the OnTheList values to constantly deliver first class customer service to members
Working hours: Flexible