Digital Marketing Intern
ShareRails is a thriving social commerce platform which fundamentally changes how products are sold. ShareRails works with leading fashion brands including ASOS and Marie Claire.
• Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications
• Planning, development and execution of marketing campaigns
• Lead ongoing management and development of dressli/pedlar community support, user relationship
• Owning and maintaining analytics
1. Experience in graphic software such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash etc.
2. Deep understanding of social media trends
3. Experience in creating quality presentations
4. Ability to understand key business metrics and web analytics and to interpret data.
5. Strong written and verbal communication skill in English. Bilingual (English and Chinese) preferred
6. Ability to work independently, solve problems and be self-motivated
Working Hours and Salary
Commitment of 15-20 hours per week for two months unpaid with potential for promotion into paid position.