Off-cycle Strategy Intern (4 - 6 months)
HKbitEX is a leading digital asset exchange headquartered in Hong Kong. HKbitEX is committed to providing a compliant and regulated digital asset spot trading and over-the-counter (OTC) trading platform for global professional investors. HKbitEX is one of the first organizations in Asia Pacific to apply for a 'virtual asset trading platform license' from Hong Kong's Securities and Futures Commission (SFC), which will further enable regulated, compliant, and secure digital asset trading services to global professional and institutional investors.
Together with our affiliates, we provide an end-to-end security token offering services including token advisory, creation, custody, listing* and trading* services. We aim to empower issuers with a new innovative and regulated channel to tap capital markets.
*Regulated activities that will commence post licensing.
What you will get out of this internship
- Work with the strategy team to develop and implement HKbitEX and its affiliates’ core business offerings
- Assist the team in developing global partnerships and alliances, from professional service firms (investment banks, law firms, Fintechs) to security token issuers (e.g. real estate developers, premiere PE funds)
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of responsibilities including but not limited to strategic business planning and partnership establishment, investor materials for fundraising and product development for our proprietary ecosystem technology solutions
- Exposure to leading digital asset technologies such as smart contract, cryptography
- Coordinate with stakeholders across teams and functions
- Unparalleled experience in a start-up setting, with excellent work culture and on the job coaching
Skills and Qualifications
- Business/ finance disciplines preferred
- Skilled in market research and financial modelling, with Data Analytics or UX design a plus
- Quick learner, capable of working in an agile team and start-up environment
- Good logical and analytical reasoning capabilities and excellent communication skills
- Good command in spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Team player, multi-tasking skills, can-do attitude and able to work under pressure and tight timeline
- Good understanding of digital assets, cryptocurrencies, DLT definitely a plus
Subject to part-time/ full-time arrangement
Interested candidates please send your resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the following in Email Subject Line: “HKbitEX Off-cycle Strategy Intern [Part-time/ Full-time] – [Your Name]”