• Support the Community Management team
• The incumbent is to play a key role in running the day-to-day operations of the co-working space and maintaining the functioning of it.
• Major duties include serving as the face of The Wave, managing the membership database, monitoring behavior and preferences of member, and maintaining relationships with vendors and suppliers.
• He / She will also assist in organizing events and campaigns
• Shift duty is required
• Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
• Strong passion in co-working offerings and startups in HK
• Can-do attitude and cheerful disposition
• Proactive approach to work on a small team
• Fluency in spoken and written English
• Chinese fluency (including written capabilities in Mandarin and / or Cantonese) would also be advantageous
Job Period: Nov 2016 – Mar 2017
Working Hour: 8 hours’ daily
Salary: HKD 4000 – HKD 4500