Business Administration (Part-time)
Stemtitute is an educational technology start-up supported by HKUST Entrepeurnship Center. Our mission is to make the learning process easier and enjoyable by enhancing the teaching efficiency with technology.
We are currently looking for a Business Administration Intern. The main duties include identifying sales leads, pitching our service to new clients, and maintaining a good working relationship with new contacts.
1. Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
2. Planning and preparing presentations to promote the products.
3. Explore potential customers and marketing opportunities by researching the education industry.
1. Enjoy serving and communicating with our clients.
2. Currently studying for a degree in Business is an advantage but not necessary.
3. Self-motivated and passionate about education.
4. Good communication in both English and Cantonese.
5. Be responsible and eager to learn and try.
6. Your attitude and performance are more important than your GPA.
*A Year 3/4 Local Student is preferred
Mid-July to December 2021 (6 months)
Kwai Chung, Hong Kong
To be confirmed by the company with the selected candidate(s) directly.
Students interested should send their application with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will contact the potential candidate directly.
The personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purposes only.