You Can Build an App without Coding Skill!
Join the “You Can Build an App without Coding Skill!” workshop organized by The BASE!
18:30 – 21:00; The BASE (1/F, Lift 29-30, HKUST)
21/2 – UI/UX & Intro of the Interface & Function of an Application
Second Class (Select your Preferred Topic - One out of Two):
7/3 – Payment Gateway
14/3 Message Automation: Email & Push Notification
21/3 – Business Model
In this amazing workshop, Sean Leung, COO and Co-founder at Abtitu, and Felix Wong, Director of Growth at Abtitu, will be sharing with us tips and tricks to enhance the application and improve user experience. He will also guide you to build an application with the function of your choice, followed by a seminar on building a business model for the application designed by you.
Abtitu is an app-building platform for everyone. It
- runs on mobile app and the latest internet browsers
- allows users to build and customize their app simply by dragging and dropping items into the visualized, event-driven Logic Tree
- does not require coding skill or technical software
Please note that:
- Seats are limited. They will be offered on a first-come-first-served basis. You will be assigned to another session if your preferred session (Second Class) is full.
- Upon successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email. You are required to pay an advance deposit of $200 HKD by 1:00 pm on Feb 14. Your seat will be assigned to the next person on the waiting list if we do not receive such payment by the stated deadline.
- Full Deposit will be refunded upon satisfactory completion of ALL sessions (No partial refund will be provided).
- You are required to bring your computer, mouse, and charger for this workshop.