Sydney-Hong Kong Ideation Exchange Program 2019
Submerge yourself in the Startup Cultures of Australia and Hong Kong by participating in our Ideation Exchange!
Join the Sydney-Hong Kong Ideation Exchange Program 2019 from July 7 to July 20!
- learning how to build a business centred around the UN’s sustainable development goals
- exploring Incubators and Prototyping Hubs in Hong Kong
- gaining various knowledge of marketing, product design, and customer discovery
About The Global Goals
In 2015, world leaders agreed to 17 goals for a better world by 2030. These goals have the power to end poverty, fight inequality and stop climate change. Guided by the goals, it is now up to all of us, governments, businesses, civil society and the general public to work together to build a better future for everyone.
Program Schedule Highlights:
- 7 July 2019Sunday (Hong Kong Time): Depart from Hong Kong in the evening of Sunday, 7 July 2019
- 7 – 13 July 2019 (Australia Time): Activities at Macquarie University, Sydney
- 14 – 20 July 2019 (Hong Kong Time): Activities in Hong Kong. The programme ends in 20 July 2019
For full schedule (tentative), please CLICK HERE. – See Note 1.
Language of Instruction: English
Costs: HKD $6,000 (Non-refundable) – See Note 2
Quota: 20 – See Note 3
Visa: Students must be able to travel to and from Australia and Hong Kong. – See Note 4
Registration: Please submit the online registration form by 31 Mar 2019 (Sun).
1. Please note that the program schedule is for your reference only. Organizer reserves the right to make adjustments to the schedule according to circumstances.
2. Inclusive of expenses for accommodation, program fees, flight tickets, and some of the transportation fees within the program. Please note that students are responsible for their own meal and other expenses throughout the program. For details, please refer to the full schedule.
3. The Ideation Exchange Program is opened for all students, however, Dream Builder and Acceleration Program participants who are actively working on early stages of their business developments and show potential benefit from exposure to the Australia and Hong Kong market, will be given priority to join the program. Results will be announced by 5 April 2019 (Fri).
4. Participants will be responsible for obtaining their own travelling visas to Australia.
5. Upon successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email. You are required to submit your full payment by the stated deadline. Your seat will be assigned to the next person on the waiting list if we do not receive such payment by deadline.
6. Airfare: Return flights to/ from Australia will be booked for all participants and will travel as a group. No variation to the group travel arrangements will be possible.