Sydney-Hong Kong Ideation Exchange Program
Submerge yourself in the Startup Cultures of Australia, Mainland, and Hong Kong by participating in our Ideation Exchange!
Join the Sydney-Hong Kong Ideation Exchange Program from July 9 to July 21!
Partnering with Macquarie University, our Ideation Exchange will allow you to:
- Examine new market entry, scaling up, and prototyping in Australia, Mainland & Hong Kong
- Visit Australian companies and incubators
- Visit Co-working, Maker, and manufacturing spaces in Hong Kong & Mainland
- Be part of the buddy program and exchange cultures with your local buddy
For full schedule, please CLICK HERE. – See Note 1.
If you are interested, please find more details below:
Program Date: 9 – 15 July at Macquarie University, 15 - 21 July in HKUST with a field trip to China for one day. – See Note 2.
Length of Program: 13 days
Language of Instruction: English
Costs: HKD $6,000 (Non-refundable) – See Note 3
Quota: 10 – See Note 4
Visa: Students must be able to travel to and from Australia and China. – See Note 5
Act Now! Reserve your space by registering via the link below:
- Please note that the program schedule is for your reference only. Organizer reserves the right to make adjustments to the schedule according to circumstances.
- Participants will be departing from Hong Kong in the evening of Sunday, July 8.
- inclusive of expenses for accommodation, program fees, flight tickets, and transportation fees within the program. Please note that students are responsible for their own meal and other expenses throughout the program.
- The ideation Exchange is opened for all students; however, Dreambuilder and Acceleration program participants, who are actively working on early stages of their business developments and show potential benefit from exposure to the Australia and China market, will be given priority to join the program. Results will be announced by Fri, May 4.
- Participants will be responsible for obtaining their own travelling visas to Australia & Mainland.
- Upon successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email. You are required to submit your full payment by the stated deadline. Your seat will be assigned to the next person on the waiting list if we do not receive such payment by deadline.
- Airfare: Return flights to/ from Australia will be booked for all participants and will travel as a group. No variation to the group travel arrangements will be possible.