Mizuho Crowd Brain - A 6-month Accelerator Program For Fintech & Culture Tech Startups
Eureka Nova, powered by New World Group, are now recruiting startups for their next hyperboost accelerator – Crowd Brain – in partnership with Mizuho Bank!
All it takes is that you are a startup in fintech, insurtech, wellness tech and/or fitness tech.
Mizuho Crowd Brain is a 6-month accelerator programme in which the two main streams of this cohort are fintech and culture tech. Fintech facilitates every aspect of banking and financial services, while culture tech encompasses a full spectrum of disciplines on how we communicate, how we learn, how we entertain.
Who they are looking for
Revenue-generating startups which have a founding base in Asia, have the intention to expand to Asia in the near future or to make alliance with Asian corporates, and those who share their vision to build the next generation of living together.
What you will get
- Access to business operations for product and market validation
- Mentorship from business leaders of the two leading corporates, Mizuho Bank, Ltd and New World Group
- Mentorship from expert teams of the supporting organizations including Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Cyberport, Deloitte, HKSTP and Research Institute of Tsinghua University in Shenzhen
- Networking occasions to connect to senior leaders of various fields
- Opportunity to pitch to large Japanese corporations
- Free office space at K11 Atelier, 18 Salisbury Road, TST, HK*
*charges may apply for private room at your choice
15 Sep 2019 - Application Deadline
End Sep 2019 - Notification to Successful Applicants
Mid Oct 2019 to Mid Feb 2020 - Program Starts
End Feb to Early Mar 2020 - Demo Day (Hong Kong), VC Matching, End of the Programme
For more information on this cohort, please visit their website.