Inception Awards 2019 - Hong Kong Contest
Inception Awards 2019 - Hong Kong Contest is jointly organised by NVIDIA AI Technology Center (NVIDIA) and Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP) with the support from TusStar Hong Kong as the Strategic Partner. AI startups from Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan are welcome to participate. Shortlisted companies will be invited to the close-door pitch on Monday, 21 October 2019 in Hong Kong Science Park. Top 5 companies will enter the semi-final of the Inception Awards in China.
Who may Enter?
Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan registered Start-ups
Business or Project
Artificial Intelligence Technologies
Year of Establishment
Since 2015 or after
Captured less than RMB 50 million in funding (or equivalent in HK/TW/US dollars)
What to Do?
1. Online Application Form (CLICK HERE) Apply on or before 18 Sep 2019
- Company Information
- Businesses and Technologies
- PowerPoint Presentation (English or Chinese) saved in PDF format – max 16 slides (TEMPLATE)
2. Shortlisted Start-ups will be invited to join the close-door pitch in the Hong Kong Contest
- Through 8 minutes presentation plus 7 minutes Q&A. For eligible* Start-ups, parallel Assessment Panel by HKSTP will be arranged for qualification to Incu-App or Incu-Tech Programme (*please refer to the embedded links for respective Mandatory Admission Criteria)
3. Top 5 Start-ups will enter the semi-final of the Inception Awards in China
- With traveling and hospitality sponsorship valued at around HK$15,000 for each Start-ups
For more information, please visit their website.