The China Mainland, Hong Kong and Macao Digital Economy Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition 2019
The China Mainland, Hong Kong and Macao Digital Economy Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition 2019, organized by China Council for the Promotion of the International Trade (CCPIT) Commercial Sub-council in Macao on October 19, 2019, is currently open for applications.
The aim of the competition is to attract more elite students to Hong Kong and build a great platform for them to improve their innovation ability and entrepreneurship spirit in digital economy, as well as to promote the communication and education's development in relevant disciplines.
Date: October 19, 2019 (Saturday)
Participants: Students from universities and colleges of China Mainland, Hong Kong and Macao
Team Requirement: 2-6 participants and 1-2 tutors
Competition Format: Business proposal plus oral presentation (15 minutes in total)
Language: English or mandarin
- The trophies of champion, 1st runner up and 2nd runner up shall be awarded for the top three teams;
- Golden and Silver prizes shall be awarded by the proportion of 40% and 60% respectively, certificates shall be together awarded;
- The trophie shall be awarded to one BEST SPEAKER;
- The trophie shall be awarded to one BEST BUSINESS PLAN.
Interested students please complete the following two steps:
- Form into teams of 2-6 participants and fill in the form by 9:00am, Sept 6, 2019 (Friday).
- Email your Business Plan (in PDF format) and Powerpoint file (for presentation) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59pm, Oct 1, 2019 (Tuesday)