2019 TECHSTYLE FOR SOCIAL GOOD COMPETITION
CALLING ALL TECHSTYLE INNOVATORS! Do you have designs that can help the world? Do they integrate technology and innovation for positive social impact? Enter the “Techstyle For Social Good” Competition now!
'Techstyle for Social Good' is an international competition organised by PolyU, Institute of textiles and Clothing of PolyU and The Mills Fabrica and sponsored by CreateHK which is open to students and graduates of 2 years all around the world who have ideas for design-led technology innovations for social good. Winner(s) have the opportunity to win HKD$680,000 worth of prizes including mentoring, residency at The Mills and access to our prototyping lab and community.
The competition aims to:
- Raise awareness and spark ideas for better techstyle designs
- Create a platform for exchange and collaboration to support techstyle innovations
- Inspire sustainability and social impact in the creative industry and process
- Nurture outstanding talents and innovation through incubation
Worth over HKD680,000. Including cash prizes, enrolment onto our incubation programme, mentorship sessions, Fabrica Lab membership and access to Fabrica’s community of startups, partners and industry events offered by The Mills Fabrica
- Students of any, levels, disciplines and fields or within 2 years of graduation
- Group and individual entries are welcome
Application Deadline: 19 Apr 2019
Schedule of the Competition
19 Apr 2019: Deadline for Submission
28 Jun 2019: Grand Finale
For more details of the competition, please visit the official website.