2019 BP China-TusStar Digital Innovation Camp
The Digital Innovation Camp will be jointly organized by BP and TusStar searching for innovation companies and tech nological teams nationwide. More than 100 companies are expected and will be selected into this camp by BP Downstream Digital Centre of Excellence BP Group Digital Innovation Organization, and TusStar.
Focus area of the camp
7 digital technology themes: Automotive/Retail, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Robotics, Advanced Visualization & Collaboration, Acquisition & Analytics, Blockchain
4 application areas: Customer & Consumer Technology, Revolution of Work, Lower Carbon Transition, Digital Security
- Passed seed or angel series (by case)
- Client tracks/cases
- Your technology and products may be applied to BP downstream business and cross-business units, such as gas stations, charging stations, convenience stores, etc.;
- BP Global Business Unit may be interested in your products and technology;
- Opportunity to get investment from BP and TusStar;
- Gain professional, systematic and standardized entrepreneurship training courses from TusStars;
- Gain support from the national network resources, expert resources, and industry resources of TusStarts.
Application Deadline for Shenzhen (Pearl River Delta): End of September
For more detail and arrangement of the camp, please refer to the following: