Gain Global Insights at World-class Financial Technology (FinTech) Training!
The Cyberport University Partnership Programme (CUPP) aims to groom university students/ fresh graduates for future FinTech start-ups, with an 8-day overseas study tour at a world-renowned university and opportunities for an HK$100,000 cash grant!
1. Highlights & Offers:
- Opening Ceremony, Orientation & Ice-breaker Game, Pre-camp FinTech CUPP 101 Workshops
- Entrepreneurship Boot Camp at a top-notched university overseas
- Valuable mentorship and insight from the industry players
- Demonstrate your FinTech idea to investors
- HK$100,000 cash grant by Cyberport Creative Micro Fund
- Graduation Ceremony
- Opportunity to join UK/ Singapore FinTech Week
- *All CUPP 2020 activities are subject to change in light of the coronavirus development.
- CUPP 2020 is a nomination-based programme.
- Interested applicants are required to submit the application form and startup proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 April 2020; shortlisted applicants will be nominated to Cyberport by the HKUST Entrepreneurship Center.
- Admission to CUPP is subject to Cyberport's final decision.
3. Eligibility, Schedule and Details
4. Enquiry: email@example.com