B.E.S.T. Camp on April 28 – 29 (Sat & Sun)
Join the B.E.S.T. Camp on April 28 – 29 (Sat & Sun) organized by the Entrepreneurship Center!
Date: April 28 - 29 (Sat & Sun)
Time: 9:00 am April 28 – 5:00 pm April 29
Venue: 7/F Lounge Area, Lee Shau Kee Business Building
Quota: 50 students
Registration Deadline: April 20 (Friday) by 12:00 noon
The B.E.S.T. Camp (Business, Engineering & Science Students Working Together) will be held from April 28 – 29 (Sat & Sun) at LSK 7/F Lounge Area.
The theme of this camp will be on Social Innovation on Silver Generation.
The Top 3 Winning Teams will win Cash Prize of HK$1,000!
Part 1 – Seminar by Patrick Cheung, Founder of Jade Club (尊賢會)and Dialogue in the Dark HK (黑暗中對話體驗館)
Patrick encourages us to Disrupt the Silver Hair Market with a New Mindset:
- Let’s re-conceive elderly needs and develop new products and services using a Market-Based Approach
- It is beyond providing welfare and elderly care
- It is a huge market with great potential
Patrick is actively involved with social entrepreneurship, serving as the:
- Founder & Chairman of Dialogue in the Dark HK Foundation (黑暗中對話體驗館)
- Founding Director & Chairman of HK Social Entrepreneurship Forum (社會創業論壇)
- Chairman of Water Drops Foundation (Philanthropy work – promote social innovation for elderly)
- Founder & MD of Jade Club/尊賢會 (Promotes active, happy & healthy aging)
Part 2 – Ideation & Presentation
Part 2 of the camp allows you to:
- Explore new ideas in areas such as: medical services, logistics (driverless car), infrastructure (smart home/city), financial inclusion/solution (fintech), etc.
- Form teams with students from different schools and brainstorm new ideas
- Present your ideas to a panel of successful entrepreneurs and senior leaders and get valuable feedback
- Winning teams may receive further resources/support from Entrepreneurship Center to continue to execute their ideas
Don’t wait! Register via this link now!
Please note that:
- Upon successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email. You are required to pay an advance deposit of $300 HKD by 1:00 pm on Apr 23. Your seat will be assigned to the next person on the waiting list if we do not receive such payment by the stated deadline.
- Full Deposit will be refunded upon satisfactory completion of the entire 2 days’ program. (No partial refund will be provided).
- You are required to bring your computer, mouse, and charger for the camp.