Ideation Challenge: AI in HR Tech
Learn about how Artificial Intelligence (AI) is applied to the Human Resources (HR) industry while working side-by-side with Singaporean students!
Join the Ideation Challenge: AI in HR Tech from June 19 – 22!
By participating in the challenge, you will get to:
- learn more about the AI and HR industries in Hong Kong and Singapore
- Present your solutions to and gain valuable feedback from industry experts
- Visit and network with companies in the AI and HR fields
- Work alongside with your Singaporean peers from Ngee Ann Polytechnic and exchange culture
- Access to online courses from Ngee Ann Polytechnic on AI & HR Tech
For full schedule, please CLICK HERE. – See Note 1.
If you are interested, please find more details below:
Program Date: June 19 – 22 (Tues – Fri)
Length of Program: 4 days
Language of Instruction: English
Deposit Required: HKD $500 –See Note 2 & 3
Quota: 10 –See Note 4
Don’t wait! Reserve your space by registering via the link below:
- Please note that the program schedule is for your reference only. Organizer reserves the right to make adjustments to the schedule according to circumstances.
- Upon successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email. You are required to submit a refundable deposit of HKD $500 to Gary Fung (Room 4586, 4/F, Lift 29-30, HKUST) by the stated deadline. Your seat will be assigned to the next person on the waiting list if we do not receive such payment by deadline.
- Full Deposit will be refunded upon satisfactory completion of the entire program (No partial refund will be provided).
- Due to limited seats available, registrants will be subject to selection and approval.
- You are required to bring your computer, mouse, and charger for this program.
- Participants are required to join a Skype discussion with the Singaporean students on Thurs, 14 June.
- There will be an optional cultural program available starting in the evening of 22 June and 23 June (Full day). Participants are welcome to join if interested. However, you will be accountable for any expenses incurred.