Sell Your Ideas to Anyone! Pitching/Presentation Design Workshop
Generating a good idea is only the beginning. Knowing how to Pitch Your Ideais just as important as creating a good idea.
This workshop helps you to Sell Your Ideas to Anyone!
We will walk you through Good and Bad pitch decks. So come join us to learn how you can turn ideas into pitch deck that sells.
- How to design a pitch deck from scratch
- The 3 major steps: Content, Design and Storytelling
- Why you need more than one pitch deck
- Case studies and what we can learn from them
- Role play: Pretend you're an Angel Investor
Who should join?
This workshop is designed for entrepreneurs and students who are ready to attract investors, clients and apply for startup programs/funding.
Felix Wongis an Entrepreneur, a global Community Builder and Growth Hacker in Hong Kong. Felix is the Community Manager of Greater China at Techstars, a worldwide network that helps entrepreneurs succeed. Since 2015, he has facilitated over 50 Techstars Startup Programs regionally, including Startup Weekend, Startup Week, corporate innovation program and regional summit. More
- Interested student please click HERE to register.
- Limited seats available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Upon successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email.
Registration Deadline 15 Mar 2020
For more details about joining Zoom online meeting, please go to: link.
Please write to email@example.com should you have any question. Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!