(Online) Growth Hacking Workshop
Thank you for your interest in EC event!
We have received overwhelming response and all seats are taken up already!
Please note that limited seats available on first-come-first-served basis. Only successful registrant will receive a confirmation email by Feb 24 2020.
IMPORTANT: The online seminars, training workshops will be conducted via Zoom. Before you register, it is important to check if you are able to access Zoom Meeting on the event date at specific time.
***For those who can not access the registration link provided below, please send your Full Name, HKUST Student ID no., ITSC Email Address and Mobile No. to email@example.com to register the event.
Do you know how to pick the Free tools to get the engine up and Grow your Customer/Audience/Business Faster?
Join this online Growth Hacking Workshop to learn the Growth Marketing Tactics which will help you grow your customer base fast Even if You Are Not a Marketing/Tech person!
- Growth Hacking vs traditional marketing
- Fundamental pillars, T-shaped and 6-stage Growth Funnels
- How tech companies define North-Star Metric and case study
- 15+ Marketing Tech Stack for beginners (and free)
- Try to Build Your First Marketing Funnel
Who should join?
This workshop offers an open environment for non-tech, entrepreneurs, designers, and students.
Felix Wongis an Entrepreneur, a global Community Builder and Growth Hacker in Hong Kong. Felix is the Community Manager of Greater China at Techstars, a worldwide network that helps entrepreneurs succeed. Since 2015, he has facilitated over 50 Techstars Startup Programs regionally, including Startup Weekend, Startup Week, corporate innovation program and regional summit. More
- Interested student please click HERE to register.
- Limited seats available on first-come-first-served basis.
- Upon successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email.
23 Feb 2020
For more details about joining Zoom online meeting, please go to: link.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any question. Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!