Alumni Entrepreneur Workshop Series: First Step to E-Commerce
Learn how to Start your Online Business from the Industry Expert!
Date: Oct 22 (Mon), 24 (Wed) & 30 (Tues)
Time: 18:30 – 20:00 (1.5 hr per session)
Venue: The BASE (1/F, Lift 29-30)
In this workshop, you will learn about:
- Online Store Business Experience with live examples
- Online Store backend operation and setup
- Brief introduction for marketing tools: Facebook ad, Google AdWords, email marketing
- e-commerce Terminology
This course will be taught by (Speakers’ Bio):
Hinz Pak, Co-founder, Jon Sun
Jou Sun helps customers to source fresh groceries from local and international vendors, and enables brick and mortar retailers and brand owners to sell directly to customers online.
Please note that:
1. Seats are limited. They will be offered ona first-come-first-served basis.
2. Upon successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email. You are required to pay an advance deposit of $300 HKD (in cash; in person) by 12:00 pm on Oct 15. Your seat will be assigned to the next person on the waiting list if we do not receive such payment by the stated deadline.
3. Full Deposit will be refunded upon satisfactory completion of ALL sessions (No partial refund will be provided).
4. You are required to bring your computer, mouse, and charger for this workshop.