MEFTI Info Session
Are you an aspiring entrepreneur? Curious about what it takes to build a FinTech startup? Interested to solve real-life business challenges?
Join the MEFTI Info Session on Friday, March 8th at 12pm at The Base (1/F, Lift 29-30) to learn more!
MEFTI is a 10-day long, fully immersive bootcamp for students from universities in Hong Kong and from MIT to work together and explore the world of FinTech. They even cover travel and program expenses!
In this intensive, immersive experience, students will:
- Learn about emerging trends across different FinTech sectors
- Gain insights on how the financial services industry has been transformed
- Understand how frontier technologies, including distributed ledger technology and artificial intelligence, are redefining business processes and changing the future of industries
- Understand the jurisdictional advantages of Hong Kong as a leading FinTech hub from regulatory, technology and domain perspectives
- Visit emerging startups and companies and interact with seasoned industry executives from the Pearl River Delta
For more information, please visit MEFTI’s website at http://mefti.mit.edu/.
Don’t wait! Register for our Info Session using the link below: