HKUST Techstyle Startup Sharing - Aroma Meditation in The Mills
You are cordially invited to join the HKUST Techstyle Startup Sharing - Aroma Meditation in The Mills which will be held on 1 Mar 2019. In this session, Void and Aromeo, HKUST startup awardees of HKUST-Sino One Million Dollar Entrepreneurship Competition 2018, will share with you their entrepreneurial journey and how they further develop their startups during the Winter Residency in The Mills Fabrica.
Date & Time: 1 Mar 2019 (Friday), 17:00-19:00
Venue: The Mills, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong (Shuttle bus will be served, depart from HKUST at 16:00)
Transportation Arrangement: For those who would like to take the shuttle bus, please assemble at 16:00 near the pickup point outside Lift 31/32.
Application: Please submit the online application form on or before 27 Feb 2019 (Mon).
Programme Fee: Submit deposit* of HK$100 (in cash, in person) to HKUST Entrepreneurship Center. It will be FULLY REFUNDED upon completion of the event.
* After the online registration, you have to submit the deposit to HKUST Entrepreneurship Center on or before 27 Feb 2019 (Wed) to secure your seat. Please contact Mr. Jack Wong / Ms. Horace Lung when you arrived at the center.
Location of our center:
HKUST Entrepreneurship Center, Room 4586, 4/F, HKUST
- The Mills Fabrica & Void & Aromeo sharing
Void and Aromeo Diffuser have made good progress over the past year. This is a great opportunity to learn from their experience on how to develop their projects and startups. It is also a good chance to know the support The Mills Fabrica can provide to HKUST startups.
- Meditation X Aroma Exercise
A Meditation X Aroma Exercise jointly held by Void and Aromeo, follow by a networking session with light refreshment.
- The Mills Tour
Experience and explore the Mills
About The Mills
The Mills, Nan Fung Group’s landmark revitalization project transforming its former textile factories into a new destination for heritage and innovation, is composed of 3 pillars:
- Fabrica - A business incubator, fund and space/lab/store for techstyle startups and strategic partners – companies at the intersection of technology and style
- Shopfloor – experiential retail; an expression of Hong Kong’s evolving character
- CHAT (Center for Heritage, Arts and Textile) – non - profit art center interweaving textile arts, history and science