H^2 Innovation Challenge (Briefing Session)
HKUST Online Innovation Challenge on Smart Ageing and GeronTechnology
Powerd by Humansa, Eureka Nova and New World Development
A chance to win up to HKD 40,000 cash prizes and to collaborate with the New World Group to launch your project!
H2 Innovation Challenge is a competition that aims to stimulate students' creativity in developing ideas in gerontechnologies for the Greater Bay Area (GBA) (Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Hong Kong) silver hair market. This Challenge offers participants to:
- understand the opportunities and challenges in an ageing society;
- develop feasible business ideas and potentials in gerontechnologies and innovations to promote smart living and smart ageing; and
- explore potential to establish business and entrepreneurship collaboration with industry experts and service providers.
- Date & Time: 4:00p.m.-5:00p.m., 18 March 2020 (Wednesday)
- Format/ Venue: Online via Zoom (Zoom meeting ID: 975-662-427; https://hkust.zoom.us/j/975662427)**
- Registration: https://ust.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_38AtyHfajJ4F4Ed
- Guest Speakers: Representatives from Humansa
> Challenge details and tips
> Outline of ageing situation and impacts
> Market developmen, challenges and opportunities of the healthcare industry
**For details on the procedures and technical requirements for joining the briefiing on Zoom, please visit here.