Live Tour and Sharing at Project Futurus: COO for Entrepreneurs (Challenges OR Opportunities for Entrepreneurs) in an Ageing Society
Hong Kong is one of the fastest-growing ageing societies, resulting in the rising need to address the potential challenges and opportunities across industries. Here's a great opportunity for you to explore the latest market trends, products, services and technology promoting smart ageing:
Highlights of Live Tour & Sharing at Project Futurus, a social enterprise and innovation hub focused on ageing innovation, smart ageing and community building:
- Introduction of market trends and latest gerontechnologies
- Fire chat sharing by experts across industries, elaborating on how different sectors collaborate to address and respond to the needs of the aged care sector
- Insights into the potential opportunities and market for entrepreneurs
- Exclusive giveaways to be posted to active participants after the event
About the Speakers
- Ms. Queenie Man is the Founder & CEO of Project Futurus, a social enterprise that is committed to promoting the future of aging. Queenie is also the Managing Director at Culture Homes and Forward Living.
Prior to joining eldercare industry, Queenie had worked as a global brand strategist for a decade. Inspired by the many possibilities in delivering better aged care, Queenie joins the industry hoping to transform the way people perceive aged care, while making it relevant to the consumers of tomorrow through products, service and social innovation.
Queenie is committed to channeling her passion, creativity and vision into three main areas: aging innovation, elders eating with dignity and positive brand building for the aged care industry.
Queenie holds a Bachelor Degree in Marketing and Information Systems from the University of Washington. She is also a certified Personal Care Worker.
- Mr. Terence Tseng, CEO & CTO of Motive Force Technology Limited, specialises in computer-generated environment with over 15 years of professional experience. Graduated in Digital Media from Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education in 2003, he then founded Amzon (HK) Limited which later was acquired by a Canadian listed company for achieving a great success in the field of computer graphics and interactive multimedia environment. Tseng devoted himself to research and development of immersive virtual reality technology and established Motive Force Technology Limited in 2016. He successfully developed immersive VR system, VirCube, and plug-in VR training system with motion exerciser, SilverMOVE, for silver age and rehabilitation, fostering healthy ageing and sustainable education and rehabilitation training.
- Ms Alice Leung, Assistant Superintendent, TWGHs Jockey Club Rehabilitation Complex, has rich work experiences in rehabilitation service (people with intellectual disabilities, severe disabilities), mental health service and elderly service. Tung Wah Group Hospitals (TWGHs) is one of the largest NGOs and elderly home operators in Hong Kong and a leader in pioneering gerontechnologies in elderly home operations.
Registration: Click here to register