The BASE and HKUST Entrepreneurship Center aim at providing Startup Internship and Job Opportunities to the HKUST community, so HKUST students can have a hands-on and in-depth entrepreneurial experience. We are looking for the support from Hong Kong Startup Community!
How to apply?
CLICK HERE and submit the following information:
- Cover photo (Larger than 1024 x 768, in jpeg format)
- Startup Name
- Startup Description (less than 50 words)
- Startup Website Link
- Startup Logo (in png format)
- Job Title
- Job requirement (less than 80 words)
- Working Hours per week
- Salary Information (The information must be transparent; A range of salary is preferred; "Negotiable" is not accepted; Voluntary-basis is acceptable if the information is enclosed)
- Application Method
Note: Quota is limited! Please apply as soon as possible!
Your job opportunities are promoted via The BASE (Lift 29-30, HKUST) and Entrepreneurship Center Website
Your job posts will be promoted for one semester:
- Fall Term - July to Jan
- Spring Term - Feb to Jun
Your startup must be launched within 3 years. The Dream Builder Accelerator's and HKUST members' startups have a higher priority in application.
Term of Policy:
- All information must be completed
- Please make sure the provided information is accurate. The BASE team and HKUST Entrepreneurship Center will not check, edit and modify the information provided by third parties.
- The BASE team and HKUST Entrepreneurship Center only serve as a medium between startups and students
- The BASE team and HKUST Entrepreneurship Center do not interrupt the interview and selection process of the internships.
Please contact our team via the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org